Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Color Matching

Search this Thread

Old February 2nd, 2013, 6:44 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Color Matching

I'm looking to color match my black mirror caps and door handles with my truck, which the color is greystone metallic. I know that GM makes painted mirror caps but I have yet to find thoes or door handles in that color for my model year. I found a set of door handles on eBay that were a take-off, but they are a crew cab set. I also found a set of mirror caps that, according to the GM part #, are not compatible with the 2012's. I don't know if it is the exact color either. Another thing I am wondering, did GM even produce trucks in my color with color matched mirror caps and door handles? Or maybe I should just get them custom painted? Thoughts, suggestions and guidance appreciated!
Old February 2nd, 2013, 9:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If just get them painted, especially the mirror caps. Pop them off and get them done somewhere. The handles are up to you because the truck would have to go in the paint shop for that unless you bought handles somewhere else and had them separately painted