Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

help please, liquid problems

Search this Thread

Old June 30th, 2019, 2:29 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please, liquid problems

I have a 96 chevy Silverado, I have notice that when I make a sharp turn I can hear a liquid in the evaporator box move. nothing has been leaking or nasty smell coming from the vents. the ac is draining from the firewall correctly is there another drain somewhere that im over looking? thanks for your help in advance
Old July 2nd, 2019, 3:25 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by mcs92
I have a 96 chevy Silverado, I have notice that when I make a sharp turn I can hear a liquid in the evaporator box move. nothing has been leaking or nasty smell coming from the vents. the ac is draining from the firewall correctly is there another drain somewhere that im over looking? thanks for your help in advance

Not that I am aware of and I own a 98 K-1500. Are you positive the noise is coming from the climate control box?
Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
CF Veteran

Received 224 Likes on 198 Posts

When my 05 sub did this we had a leaking heater pump and the noise was air in the heater system - noise was from passenger side floor area