Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Hypertech Deal

Search this Thread

Old June 23rd, 2008, 8:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hypertech Deal

Hey I just wanted to let anyone who is a FireFighter, Police Officer, and I think it includes people in the Military... that you might can get Hypertech programming pretty cheap. Here in Memphis is the Hypertech head office and for years they've offered it to us for $50 dollars. Im a firefighter(as my name says) and ive had it done on the past 3 trucks of mine, and my dad is also a career firefighter and hes had it done on his 2500HD. As you all know, it totally made all of my trucks run way better and from my experiences does improve gas millage, and in the 2500HD its unGodly the amount of changes for the better its made. So just a heads up if anyone didnt know. The way they do it here is you gotta actually call the hypertech office(im assuming theres more around the U.S.) and schedule it on i believe its a Tuesday morning bright and early, you gotta bring your license and show that the vehicle is your(theyve yet made me prove that) , pay, and then they set it all up. I guess im one of the lucky ones thats got to have this great upgrade for a small cost
Old June 27th, 2008, 8:26 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hypertech Deal

How much does that normally cost for all of us civilians? lol