Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

looking for parts 08 chevy 1500

Search this Thread

Old April 23rd, 2011, 8:25 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for parts 08 chevy 1500

i recently hit a 08 chevy 1500 sliverado EXT LT and im trying to find the replacement parts for it . the invoice says i need a air deflector, the left front end bumper piece W/O fog lights and the chrome piece. now i found all the parts bumper the chrome piece thats right next to the deflector. i couldn't seem to find it on rockauto.com . does anyoneknow the name and where to find it. the shop wants 346.24 to replace it and they are crazy HELP.....

fyi on the invoice it says air deflector but thats the part that fits on the hood trim. i found a part called a sand deflector that goes around the chrome piece that i need hope that helps
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

You should be able to find most of these parts on www.gmpartsdirect.com. If you are unable to find these parts I would suggest speaking with one of our local GM dealerships and they should be able to look up the parts numbers and things of the items that you need. I hope this helps you.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service