Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Review: I Used Lasfit 3" Pod Lights as Chase Lights on My 2019 Chevy Silverado

Search this Thread

Old September 6th, 2023, 8:32 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review: I Used Lasfit 3" Pod Lights as Chase Lights on My 2019 Chevy Silverado

*This article was originally created by Chris Anaya. All the photos and video are authorized by Chris. Many thanks to @trailbosswarriors for sharing such great content with us!

"I have used them in off-roading conditions as well as a heavy fog situation while in Big Bear that prevented an accident."

Products I've purchased:
1. Lasfit 3" Pods Sport Series
2. Lasfit 3" Pods HP Series
Vehicle: 2019 Chevy Silverado

PRODUCT IMPRESSION

Beam patterns of the pods I've got: Fog yellow and Driving yellow. Yellow pods are dope. They are bright, well built, and the price is very budget-friendly compared to other makers of similar products.

I have 2 sets of pods currently, as well as Lasfit led turn signal upgrade, reverse lights, and license plate light. This is the second set I've purchased, first ones were mounted as ditch lights, second set I mounted to the back bumper with a flasher module for chase lights.

For the front mounted ditch light pods they provide better visibility in low light situations or dusty situations when off-roading. They met my expectations. The factory turn signals were dull and they upgraded the appearance of the vehicle. The reverse lights make reversing much more visible too.

Then I mounted amber pods on my rear bumper with a flash module to make my own chase lights, and have been very pleased as I have used them in off-roading conditions as well as a heavy fog situation while in Big Bear that prevented an accident.

INSTALLATION TIPS

Overall it's really easy to install.
Once I figured out wiring and built my own brackets for my chase light set up they have worked perfectly. The rest of the installations were a breeze.

REAL WORLD TESTING
All the lights, which I mean all the led lights I've got from Lasfit, have worked well in real world situations. As for pods, the only tricky part is the fuse. What I had was a blown fuse but that was not the fault of the lights. I selected the wrong amperage fuse. So every time please make sure you have to get a right amperage fuse for the lights working well.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Quality at an affordable price would be the very first reason that I recommend these pods to anyone. If you want to buy a pair of pods and use them as flash light as I did, get a pod set up and a flasher module and you're all set!