Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

A thread responding to these Ford ads that I can't respond to

Search this Thread

Old November 15th, 2012, 10:34 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default A thread responding to these Ford ads that I can't respond to

"more people are choosing Fords F-150" huh?

Ford's year-to-date sales are 172,646 trucks sold for a total of 33.8% of the market, that is all the F-series trucks.
it was shown that when you single the f-150 out, it has fallen behind the Silverado, which jumped from 31.5 percent
of light truck sales to 32.4 percent - ahead of the F-150's 29.1 percent.
There have been 119,959 Silverados sold from the beginning of the year until now, while the F-150 has only been
able to gain 107,778 customers.

Also I'd like to see your poll numbers and where this poll was taken.
lemme guess... www.Ford.com?

Also not to mention, the silverado comes standard with shockingly more options
than ford or dodge. once adding the options to ford and dodge to equal chevy's stock features, you end up with
prices thousands of dollars more.
the warranty is better, parts are cheaper and waaay easier to find, and chevy gets the best mpg.

please step aside :|
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:10 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ford Trucks suck! Silverado is the best longest lasting, definitely best gas mileage truck on the road. I would't own a ford truck if somebody gave it to me. i would indeed put full coverage insurance on it and crash it to get money. then go buy a silverado cause real men wear bow ties..not fix or repair daily. stick your ford ads up your **** cause this is a chevy site dummy!
Old November 16th, 2012, 1:48 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

these Ford ad's on a chevy site have ruined my day. i love chevrolet and always will. my brother is a Ford man so we go back and forth arguing with each other. we did race one day and i smoked his little ford f-150 which was brand new at the time. piece of garbage if you ask me. he did say that his got about 12 miles a gallon and mine gets about 18 per gallon. chevy is the best as far as fuel economy. another thing, my brother and i went and looked at the new ford trucks. not by me wanting to go but being a good brother i went to the dealership with him and pulled right up in my silverado..didnt care one bit. the sales people started attacking me like vultures saying yeah thats a nice truck we can get you a pretty good trade in on whatever brand new ford truck you want. i told them there wasnt a truck on this lot that i would trade this truck for..then they started badgering again about what the ford's offered that the chevy's dont..anyways, my brother looked at a new STX ford truck and it didnt even have automatic headlights, fog lights, and the air conditioner sucked bad..it was about 85 degrees that day and the air struggled..got to realize this was a brand new truck..it was coming out at $35K before taxes after rebates. I told my bro you could buy a silverado loaded with leather, rear cam and lots of other features for that price. he agreed and went to the dealership with me where they treat you like family and drove away in a chevy...lol.