Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

Turn signal problems

Search this Thread

Old December 29th, 2008, 9:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signal problems

Hey I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado. Lately I have been having a few problems. One problem is that it will make this clicking sound, like the turn signal is on, but more rapidly and without either signal actually being on. It will make that noise and then stop, and come back whenever it seems to want to. Another problem is that lately the right turn signal has decided to not come on occasionally, but then will be fine later.

Thanks.
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Turn signal problems

Check for loose wires or that your wires are good on your right turn signal. Also the rapid clicking means that one of you lights are out. Just a good way to tell instead of always checking your lights before you get in to drive somewhere. There is several light so be thorough in your checks and check that everywhere a light is does have a working light. I had the problem and could not figure it out then I realized after a month that my silverado had 2 parking lights on each side. Make sure both sides match.