Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

are you ready for CHANGE?

Search this Thread

Old July 2nd, 2010, 3:37 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are you ready for CHANGE?

Sorry for the corny title first off....

So heres my suggestion to CF: Can you break down the silverado & full sized pickups to their generations?

Reason: I have noticed that the full sized pickups and Tahoe area are commonly around 50 active viewers, where as the rest of the forum may have up to 20 active viewers. Not to mention that if your looking for more year specific issues, (for the newbies) you can find and post answers/questions to the specific gen of your full sized pickup, thus leading to a question that gets stomped out or pushed back a few pages by a "what kinda muffler should I run" thread. I just find it much easier to navigate your way though any forum if it breaks it down to at least generations of a vehicle or even maybe different decades for that specific vehicle.

Either way, I'll still be on here browsing around, but when I have a question or try to help somebody else out, it makes it more user friendly when I can narrow my selection down...anyways you guys offer a search button at top that throws all the forums together in your search

Hope you make it happen CF!