Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

,07 Denali Exhaust on Suburban- Sweet!

Search this Thread

Old October 2nd, 2007 | 1:13 PM
CF Beginner

Default ,07 Denali Exhaust on Suburban- Sweet!

I just had my local muffler shop install an '07 Denali factory take off exhaust(flex pipe back) on my Suburban. Wow! Sounds great, and I am getting 1.5 more mpg in the city. More pop off the line, which theSuburbanneeds, and it soundscool. Not bad for $100 installed. Not sure why they are not installing this system at the factory.
Old October 2nd, 2007 | 1:26 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: ,07 Denali Exhaust on Suburban- Sweet!

the name of the system you install and where did you buy it from? will you share some info, please
Old October 2nd, 2007 | 1:59 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: ,07 Denali Exhaust on Suburban- Sweet!

Sure. It'sa GM factory exhaust system that was removed from an '07 GMC Denali.It's the same system that is used on the Escalades too. They are interchangable between the Denali,Denali XL, Escalade, Escalade ESV and Escalade EXT. Basically all GM suv's thathave the 6.2 liter engine. Check out the sound at the dealership. It sounds the same on the 5.3 as it does on the 6.2.Brrrrrruuummmm, glum, glum ,glum, glum, glum, glum...