Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 TAHOE NAVIGATION ?? NAV DISK ANTENNA? HURRY, HELP

Search this Thread

Old October 18th, 2006, 11:22 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 07 TAHOE NAVIGATION ?? NAV DISK ANTENNA? HURRY, HELP

Hello everyon,

I just purchased a used 07 gm navigation unit. I got it off ebay. First, I have the option between the 66 and 67 serial number. The seller is saying 67 is for rear dvd, I know on here everyone said to get the 66 if I have factory rear dvd. DO I want the 66 to work with my factory rear dvd?

Secondly, since it has already been in one other 07 tahoe is there anything more that has to be done to it since it isnt brand new? Like unprogram, deprogram? I know I have to take it to dealer for tech 2 work, anything else?

Lastly, does anyone have a navigation disk they want to sell me cheap or give a poor man? I dont care which one it is. I dont want to pay much for it, i just want one. I dont care which one it is or how current, i think that would be the 1.1 or 2.0 version disk.

Lastly, I also guess I need the navigation antenna. Can anyone tell me where I can get the navigation antenna at a cheap price? Thanks guys and let me know asap so I can tell the seller for sure which model i want. Thanks, Landon.
Old October 18th, 2006, 11:48 PM
CF Addict

Default RE: 07 TAHOE NAVIGATION ?? NAV DISK ANTENNA? HURRY, HELP

One other question. Does anyone have, or know where I can get the navigation instruction booklet that comes with the factory navigation systems? Is it online somewhere? Thanks.
Old October 19th, 2006, 2:06 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You need part # 15882766 if you have the rear DVD.
the GPS antenna is about $50 at the dealer.
The Navigation manual can be ordered by the dealer for about $16
Old October 19th, 2006, 3:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay need some help. I need to know if anyone has the instructions on how to use the tech2 to program the navigation my dealer sucks. Its all install and he claims he cant get it to work. The radio and antenna are brand new. If someone has the steps let me know so I can teach these guys what to do with the tech 2. Also does anyone have the harness # for the camera. I have the module and the camera but need the harness. Thanks
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:35 PM
CF Addict

Dave,
Thank you. That is the part # I thought I needed. The seller is saying i need the 67 and i just wanted to confirm this.

I to would also like the Technical terms for telling my dealer what they will need to do as far as tech 2. I mentioned this to them last week when i told them I was going to be getting a nav unit. They were lost, had no idea what would need to be done or what I was talking about. What exactly do we need to tell our dealership to do??????

Lastly, I ask the same question gambianoca did, what about the wiring/harness for the rear camera. Someone replied to me and said use your own wires. Well i dont have the camera or anything yet, I was just trying to get ahead of the game so I dont know what it looks like. Is it something we can use our own wiring on? Doesnt it have to be a harness with certain plugs and adapters? Thanks.
Old October 19th, 2006, 6:17 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have got the 1.1 version disc. PM me.