Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 yukon no power on radio no blinker chime park assist off

Search this Thread

Old February 4th, 2021, 1:30 PM
Ari
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 yukon no power on radio no blinker chime park assist off

Just got home from a deployment, my wife left a dome light on after starting it periodically and it drained the battery after that the there is no power to the radio and the blinker/door chime will not work. I checked all fuses, neg connections throughout the truck and even removed the radio to check if there is power going into the radio. After that I figured it would be the head unit itself however the park assist will not turn back on so I'm still convinced it is an electrical issue... I have read through forums and some people just have it magically come back on after removing and replacing a fuse or disconnecting the battery. Well apparently im not a lucky one since I have done all of that and still nothing.

Someone please help
Old June 1st, 2022, 9:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abs/traction control and stabilizer all out at same time 2 hrs ago. Now Blinker/radio

Did you find an answer? My 2007 battery died last week. I replaced it everything was fine until four days later no power to radio and no sound with blinkers. 2 yea ago I had a trifecta w my traction control, Stabilizer and abs all fail at a same time. no one knows why. Dealer said they have to take apart rear end could be 10k so I have just been driving it. If u get any answers to your problem let me know that’s to any help anyone.