Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2003 Suburban

Search this Thread

Old February 13th, 2018, 10:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Suburban

I bought a 2003 suburban LT 4WD a few months ago.. what a beats love it lol BUT.. i have a couple annoying issues that i cant help but think there related somehow?
1st Key fobs.. they dont work, and i have gone through the programming in owners manual. im gonna see about testing the fobs at autozone tomorrow, but i think its the module?

2nd the power seats, memory, heated seats, and adjustable pedals worked BRIEFLY when i bought it, shorty after they stopped working, the passenger side kept working, but since the heated seat on pass side has stopped but power seat still works.(last time i checked, 10 days ago)
I did read a VERY good explanation of the memory module from another sight

Any thoughts? ive checked batteries and fuses btw
Old February 17th, 2018, 9:34 AM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If all those items don’t work check the connector under the seat and see if it’s OK.
Old July 24th, 2018, 11:51 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had my 03 for about 4 years and I love it. Having a slight 4WD problem right now though. May cost me and arm and a leg

I have had a Throttle position sensor problem with it the whole time. I just try to put good gas in it.