Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2003 Suburban stolen-looking for replacement

Search this Thread

Old November 7th, 2018, 12:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Suburban stolen-looking for replacement

Last week my 2003 Suburban that I owned since new, with 185,000 miles on it, was stolen-now I am looking for another Suburban or Tahoe. The 03 Burb that I owned had 2.5 leveling kit, rolling on 305's & was bulletproof, never broke down on me and didn't have any issues with any part of it. Only maintenance were oil changes, a few batteries & 1 set of plugs. Typical moving parts were replaced at 100k, alternator, fuel pump & water pump. I'm hoping to find a similar SUV that can be as reliable.

I've been searching the next generation Tahoe/Sub 2007-2013 but am not sure on the reliability of that generation. I do not want to buy another new gen Burb/Tahoe & considering buying an 2000-2006 Tahoe/Suburban or going with the next generation.
Can owners of 07-13 Tahoe/Suburbans please provide their experiences of reliability on owning their SUV?