Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2017, 3:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Tahoe

I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe Z71. I recently had a milkshake spill in my passenger floor and leaked down into the cover in the threshold of the door. i removed the panel and did my best to clean it out. I had to pull the wiring harness out ( not apart, nothing exposed) to get it all cleaned out. The next day my Stabilitrak off notice and service traction control notice started displaying on the DIC. Then my check engine light came on and has remained on since. When I crank my car it acts as if the ignition is sticking and attempts to crank but just keeps attempting to turn over. It will eventually crank after a few attempts. In the manual it does say that moisture around the wires can cause some issues with the stabilitrak and traction control lights and should eventually resolve its self. It doesn't include the check engine light or cranking issues though. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Hmj7819; July 11th, 2017 at 6:19 PM.