Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2007 Tahoe Turn Signal

Search this Thread

Old August 29th, 2020, 1:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Tahoe Turn Signal

I’ve been having an issue with my Tahoe for the past month or two and have been scratching my head trying to fix it.
The passenger side (right) turn signal doesn’t work when using the wiper stalk but will flash normally with the hazards. I’ve tried swapping out the wiper stalk assembly but that didn’t change anything and I’ve looked at most of the fuses that relate to the turn signal, headlamps, and even the courtesy light but I can’t seem to find the issue.

I’ve checked literally every fuse and they’re all fine, but a new issue has popped up. The reverse lights are out. I’ve replaced the bulbs and checked the sockets and can’t figure it out.

Anybody have any suggestions or ideas?
Old August 30th, 2020, 1:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

If the right turn signal has no response - no flashing indicator on dash, either front or rear signal, and the hazard lights all work, your problem is between the stalk and the Body Control Module. If a new stalk did not fix it then you likely have a wiring issue in the column or instrument panel.

Both of your issues will take some electrical testing to sort out. Best starting point would be to inspect the connectors and harness to look for something out of place, rubbed through or corroded.