Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2015 suburban LTZ won’t start by push button

Search this Thread

Old February 8th, 2022, 2:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2015 suburban LTZ won’t start by push button

My suburban won’t start. Battery voltage is fine. Replaced the key fob battery. It will start with the remote but get inside to push the button and nothing happens. Vehicle won’t power up. Gauges won’t work. I was able to put it in gear and drive it but no speedo tach gas level oil pressure. Nothing worked. And after getting home and shut off the heater blower still worked. Any suggestions???
The following users liked this post:
Sprusinski (February 23rd, 2022)
Old February 23rd, 2022, 8:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same Issue

Originally Posted by Smitty101069
My suburban won’t start. Battery voltage is fine. Replaced the key fob battery. It will start with the remote but get inside to push the button and nothing happens. Vehicle won’t power up. Gauges won’t work. I was able to put it in gear and drive it but no speedo tach gas level oil pressure. Nothing worked. And after getting home and shut off the heater blower still worked. Any suggestions???
Hi Smitty,
My 2015 Suburban LZ has the same exact problem. However, it will start like usual and run for about 30 seconds before it goes all crazy on me. After that, the push-button stops working and so do all of the gauges. I'm curious to see if you have figured out the problem before I take it to my mechanic.
Old August 1st, 2023, 11:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty101069
Originally Posted by Sprusinski
Hi Smitty,
My 2015 Suburban LZ has the same exact problem. However, it will start like usual and run for about 30 seconds before it goes all crazy on me. After that, the push-button stops working and so do all of the gauges. I'm curious to see if you have figured out the problem before I take it to my mechanic.
Have either one of you figured out the cause of this? My 2015 Suburban LTZ is doing the exact same thing. Luckily, the dealer fixed it the first time, it just did it again, and they’re fixing it again. The first time they said it was the body control module. Not sure what it is this time…