Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

94 Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old February 8th, 2014, 11:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Tahoe

Hey yall im new here from TN wanted to say hi and ask for some help i have 1995 chevy tahoe 5.7l 4x4 with some wiring problems. Okay first off my headlight switch went out no big deal went to autozone got one and got my taillights/ dash lights working well the tahoe had a stock radio in it until last monday when i changed it to a jvc well a day later my dash/tail lights went out again. i started looking around an found that i had a blown fuse replaced it and everything was good till bout wensday it went out again(blew fuse) and now everytime i put a fuse in it when i turn the headlight switch on to turn the dashlights on it blows the fuse.So could yall help me find out where i should start to try and fix this problem thanks
Old February 8th, 2014, 2:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: Well i got it working. There was a frayed wired behind my runnin lights that was touching metal an all i had to do was tape it up and its working!