Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

97 454 big block need help

Search this Thread

Old December 16th, 2008, 3:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 454 big block need help

Let me give all the facts. Bought the truck had only a week ran great. First time I go to put in cruise control-less than 30 seconds in cruise control the truck just shuts down. don't know if this would have anything to do with whats wrong but when I bought the truck the hazzard button was broke off with a screw holding it so the hazzards would not blink??????Doese this tie in with the ignition could swtch have burn out. Problem is we are not getting any spark from the ends of spark plug wires have fuel and air missing spark. all electrical reads proper juice going in and out of all ends except spark plug wire ends???? Already replaced the BwD crankshaft sen. / ignition coil / BwD control module / and even the computer. I think it could be the distributor but I have 2 diff. mech. that sware the distr. is fine but yet they never pulled it all the way out??????
This is my only truck for my Buss. to pull my work trailer Loosing lots of $$$ been 2 weeks down HELP
Brian