Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

BellTech Drop

Search this Thread

Old May 8th, 2007, 2:01 AM
e
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BellTech Drop

anyone running this spindle and rear spring setup on their tahoe? I've heard mention of every other kit but this one. just curious.........rims came in friday, and the spindles and rear springs will be in hopefully tommorrow or Weds. Cant wait........I was kinda waiting for the adjustable coil-overs for the front but Bell Tech pushed back the release date again so I'll put the spindle on for now. Besides it will have a better alignment with spindles anyhow.....

However for those posting a springy ride in the back after a drop, Bell Tech is going to be offering an adjustable rate shock for the rear. Will work with the shock relocator on most drop kits and gives a little more ride control. Bad news is they will release this with coil-over setup. They said 3-4 weeks still but I heard the same thing about a month ago. we have the rear shocks on B.O. and I'll post as soon as get them on the truck and see how they do.....
Old May 8th, 2007, 2:34 AM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: BellTech Drop

e,

Please let me know when BellTech comes out with the adjustable coil-over & rear adjustable shocks, last time I e-mailed BellTech in March they said it would be out in May. I'm currently running McGaughy's 3/5 drop, with 24" wheels, thinking about changing to 22", love the way it sit's but the ride is rough/springy, it handles well on turns & corners not much body roll.
Old May 8th, 2007, 2:45 AM
CF Junior Member

I used the belltech dropped spindles in the front.... they are fine...i used a Aand R spring to lower the rear.. w 22s i get only body side fender liner rubbing alittle but all is fine.. w 305 35s the ride is alittle harder... Marie..
Old June 22nd, 2007, 2:11 AM
CF Junior Member

I have some discomfort in the maneuver of my car. I think I need a GMC shock absorber to absorb and dispell sudden impacts from the springs whenit is runs through bumpy and rough roads. A friend says I could get one here: http://www.wholesalegparts.com/gmc-shock-absorber/
But I'm still on aseach where I could get the best.