Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Center Console

Search this Thread

Old October 31st, 2007, 8:33 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Center Console

Dont know if this been posted, but for any of you guys who wants to add the wood grain center console on your LT's here is the part# 25799050. Its the same as the LTZ. Has the two cup holders and a place for the coins. Looks great and it took less than 30 seconds to install. The price was $63.
Old October 31st, 2007, 11:59 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Center Console

Do you have pictures of it?
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:20 PM
CF Beginner

Where did you find this? I did a search for GM part # and failed to find it.
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:28 PM
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: haidangwa

I would assume it's the same one that'sin my LTZ.

Don't do it. Although I love the look I am going to buy the other one because it severely lacks storage.
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:29 PM
CF Junior Member

Here it is on www.gmpartsdirect.comthe price has gone up since last time.... You might want to check with your nearest dealership.... I got mines for $63 at a dealership. The part #25799050. Good Luck.....

GM PART # 25799050
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1
CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $157.89
OUR PRICE: $93.60

DESCRIPTION: BEZEL
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:31 PM
CF Junior Member

doo600exactly like yours . I love thelook thats why I decided to get too.
Old November 6th, 2007, 7:48 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Should be available on Ebay for $45
Old November 6th, 2007, 11:26 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: doo600

ORIGINAL: haidangwa

I would assume it's the same one that'sin my LTZ.

Don't do it. Although I love the look I am going to buy the other one because it severely lacks storage.
I almost did it, but doo set me straight
Old November 7th, 2007, 8:49 AM
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: engine2

Amen brother...I love this truck but I have nowhere to put stuff. I drove it to Maine last month with me, the wife, and the kids. I always have a fountain soda and the wife a bottle of water so no storage in the cupholder. Store it in the tiny pocket? Hell no, I had change for tolls in there that I thought I would have to pay. Turned out my electronic toll pass worked all the way which is good because I can barely get 2 fingers in that damn thing. Doesn't matter since the only thing it's large enough to hold is my IPOD. Store it in the center console you say? Well, there was always stuff on top like the DVD remote or the other stuff I just wanted to throw up there because I have no storage. So to put anything in there I have to clear the top, have the wife move her arms and place it in an area that it most likely will fall low and get lost. What a freakin headache. I decided to get the non LTZ tray and keep this one for when I sell it again.
Old November 7th, 2007, 1:01 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: doo600

ORIGINAL: engine2

Amen brother...I love this truck but I have nowhere to put stuff. I drove it to Maine last month with me, the wife, and the kids. I always have a fountain soda and the wife a bottle of water so no storage in the cupholder. Store it in the tiny pocket? Hell no, I had change for tolls in there that I thought I would have to pay. Turned out my electronic toll pass worked all the way which is good because I can barely get 2 fingers in that damn thing. Doesn't matter since the only thing it's large enough to hold is my IPOD. Store it in the center console you say? Well, there was always stuff on top like the DVD remote or the other stuff I just wanted to throw up there because I have no storage. So to put anything in there I have to clear the top, have the wife move her arms and place it in an area that it most likely will fall low and get lost. What a freakin headache. I decided to get the non LTZ tray and keep this one for when I sell it again.
I agree about lack of storage, but bottles of water fit nicely in the doors where they are held pretty good....opens up at least one of the cupholders for other junk.

Quick Reply: Center Console