Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

complete Cloth to leather swap bench to bucket seats in second row

Search this Thread

Old September 13th, 2011 | 2:20 AM
CF Beginner

Default Is it possible to put a second row bench seat, where 2 buckets are? 05 Yukon XL SLT

If anyone knows about the swap from buckets to a bench in second row yukon Xl 05' please let me know asap? I negotiated with the car dealership I got it from, for them to find me a used one, when I made the deal 2 months ago. They are telling me this is really hard now and they don't think it's possible...the bolt patterns are probably different..They just don't want to buy it now.. I told the guy, well then I guess I'll have my truck modified to accept the other bolt pattern! I'm really hoping that I won't have to though?
Old October 10th, 2019 | 2:46 PM
CF Beginner

Default Swapping buckets out for bench

I see you went from a bench to bucket seats. I have a 2008 Tahoe with buckets but I would like to put in a bench seat. I am wondering if you know if it’s an easy swap and if the bolts line up, and if I would also have to get a new carpet/ floor panel. Thanks!

Originally Posted by rruelas
I swapped the leather interior of a yukon that had bucket seats in the second row to a tahoe that had a cloth bench seat. everything bolts right up. you do not need to swap the carpet or anything like that. So long as you have all the panels, if you do it your self, it will take less than 2 hours. here are some pics.
Old May 24th, 2022 | 9:42 AM
CF Beginner

Default Remove Bolts

I have removed the 2nd and 3rd row seat by removing the nuts. How do I remove the bolts? I am permanently removing the seats