Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Daytime Running Lights Fuse # for 2015

Search this Thread

Old November 17th, 2015, 11:35 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daytime Running Lights Fuse # for 2015

Hi,
Newb here, so first post. Looking for some guidance on location/fuse # of the LED daytime running lights. I've checked in the fuse box under the hood and looked through the manual and can't find anything.

I like having my fog lights (changed them to LEDs) on all the time and have jumped them to open ignition fuse in the fuse box under the hood. Right now, they come on whenever the ignition is on. However, the LED daytime running lights come on whenever the transmission is taken out of Park which I like better. Problem is, I can't for the life of me find anything remotely described as Daytime Running Lights in any fuse box or in the manual.

Anyone have an ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Old November 18th, 2015, 8:59 PM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

The previous model DRL fuse was under the hood fuse box. I think it was 34 but not positive but it was clearly identified on the picture.

I've been doing a survey of why some drive around w/ their fog lites on in clear conditions, some even in daylite. Some who have changed them to HIDs are actually somewhat blinding @ nite. Care to share reasoning?
Old November 18th, 2015, 10:38 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 73shark
Welcome to the forum.

The previous model DRL fuse was under the hood fuse box. I think it was 34 but not positive but it was clearly identified on the picture.

I've been doing a survey of why some drive around w/ their fog lites on in clear conditions, some even in daylite. Some who have changed them to HIDs are actually somewhat blinding @ nite. Care to share reasoning?
Thank you for opening this dialog. I as well would like to see the real reason for the new craze of Fog lamps operating 24x7, not @ all as they were intended for.
David g.