Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Dead autoride compressor - no info center light?

Search this Thread

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:37 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deckerchevys
Thanks gurbax -- i'm gonna take the leap & get one through arnott and go for the install in my "shop" -- i'll let you know how it goes -- thanks again
I know it has been a little while, but how did it go? I'm getting ready to dive into this tomorrow night and have been reading up.
Old April 13th, 2010, 8:31 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I wussed out !! I ended up just taking it to the dealership to have them put it in because they had to clear the code for the message center after it was done anyway & that cost like $50 or something INSANE like that. But as it turned out, they had to do some modifications with that dryer cage to make it fit ( I know they did this & didn't just SAY they did it & charge me for it, I was at the shop at the time) but it works great now, no problems, finally. Hopefully it holds together, its only been about 2 weeks since all this was finally fixed -- I had a wiring issue, unrelated to the pump itself, that had to be fixed to get the whole deal up & running too. Can you hear that????.....cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching!! Glad its working though.

GOOD LUCK, MAN.