Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Is this a difference?

Search this Thread

Old May 29th, 2007, 11:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is this a difference?

Ya I think your right I think I'm going to tell him to stick it up his ***, I think I'm letting the fact I want one so bad get to me, now I'm dealing with snake oil salesman. I just priced one out (LT-3) on that link you provided, and what I came up with was a 48,000 truck, now how do I find the incentives there offering?

Also how can I do nav for 1,500 that sounds like a good deal and is it factory? I already have a sweet after market elclipse Nav radio I paid 2,000 for with the camera I had it in my diesel P/U and I thought about putting that in the new tahoe but I would rather save it and put it in the wife van.But please do tell how do I do nav for 1,500 in a new tahoe. If you know a way I will save myself some money and delete the option. Hell theres 1,000 right there, that amounts to about 20 a month off the payment.
Old May 31st, 2007, 12:27 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: IBEW103

now how do I find the incentives they are offering?
On that same website (gmbuypower.com) plug in your state and current rebates will be displayed for area. But I find going to edmunds.com and looking up current rebates also shows dealer incentives which can save you even more $$$$. Just keep in mind the edmunds may not have up to date information during the first couple of days of the month.

On the gmbuypower.com website you can see all inventory available which can help you get your research together before you negotiate with a dealer. Please let us know if you need any help.

ORIGINAL: IBEW103
But please do tell how do I do nav for 1,500 in a new tahoe.
Many folks here on this forum have purchased new or slightly used FACTORY nav units off eBay. Its not uncommon to see them for under $850. Several other posters here have seen them in the $650 range. You just have to be patient. (Please read the thread https://chevroletforum.com/m_5604/tm.htm for a step by step do it yourself for the entire Nav install process). With the information here I am certain you can do the install yourself.
Old May 31st, 2007, 7:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: 73shark

Buy a California Duster and some Meguiars Quik Detailer.
Ahhh. The salvation of a black vehicle owner.

I started out the same way when I bought my Av... LT3 with add-ons or just go for the LTZ? I ended up with an LTZ because I couldn't find an LT3 with the combination of things I wanted and I didn't have time to order something from the factory (I'll plan better next time). I just keep telling myself it will help the resale value. [sm=burnout.gif]