Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

floor mats??

Search this Thread

Old August 27th, 2007, 8:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default floor mats??

Hey does anyone have any recommendations on some all season weather mats for tahoes/yukons with bucket seats and third row? I just bought an 07 yukon and wanted to get some mats but doesn't really seem too many people making the mats for the bucket seats with aisle for thr third row. Thanks!
Old August 27th, 2007, 8:30 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: floor mats??

I went through the a set of GM carpeted mats and GM rubber mats, and they both sucked. The carpeted ones, of course, weren't worth a damn, and the rubber ones weren't that much better. They kept sliding around and didn't really cover the entire foot area. I replaced those with a set ofCatch-All Extreme floor mats by Nifty Products.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.as...6/categoryid/1

These floor mats are excellent! They cover the entire area for all seating rows. I got the set with third row seat cutouts; so, I can have the mats in while the third row seats are in use. With the third row seats out, the only exposed areas are the mouting holes for the seats. They don't slide around and the lips keep any liquids inside the mats. Two days after installing these in my Tahoe, my daughter spills McDonald's nugget sauce on the floor. The mess stayed in the mats and cleaned up nicely.
Old August 27th, 2007, 8:51 PM
e
CF Senior Member

We have the WeatherTech floorliners throughout our truck and love the fit.They offer a center isle for the buckets and third row. We had Llyod Mats embroider some custom mats to fit on topof the WeatherTechs to plushin up the look.Also the Nifty's are nice mats and so are the Husky Liners. The vary in price to fit everyone's budget.
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:17 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been happy with my Husky Liners. There is a another thread around here with a picture of Weather Techs which look nice as well.
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:41 AM
CF Junior Member

I just bought the WeatherTech and they are great! They fit perfectly and look like they will keep a good amount of liquid in them w/o spilling over the edges. They are expensive (front and rear mats were about $180.00 w/ S&H)but with the light grey titanium interior it's well worth the price.

Old August 28th, 2007, 9:34 AM
CF Active Member

I have the Husky liners for the second row, between the captain chairs,and third row/cargo area. The third row/cargo area mat is contoured around the third row seat attachment points and looksOEM. The third row can be removed or installed with the mat in place. Great mats since we do a lot of outdoor activities and have a large dog.