Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

found a great box for tahoes!

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2009, 4:49 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default found a great box for tahoes!

for all yall with 3rd row seating wanting to keep that 3rd row but still wanting a little more depth to your tunes i finally found a great box that fits (like a glove) behind the 3rd row seat for either 2 10s or 2 12s.

i chose the sealed box for 2 12" subs since i already had 2 jack hammers, a big plus for me was the box had the exact airspace recommended for those subs. dropped it in hooked everything up, and the dang thing hits like a sledge hammer, forget using the onstar rearview, first note its aimed at the floor..lol

anyways check these guys out, if anyones interested i can snap a few pics of my set up and post em up, but it looks like their pics only mines black...

slide down to the bottom... http://caraudiofactory.com/chevy-che...-22_27_65.html
Old October 3rd, 2009, 1:11 PM
CF Junior Member

Or you could try the JL Audio Stealthbox. I have one in my '07 LT. Fits perfectly under the center console. One 10 inch sub provides alot of bass with no cargo room loss.
Old October 4th, 2009, 4:39 PM
CF Junior Member

i thought about that one, but one ten vs 2 12's, plus mine didnt come with the back console... but when i do get one, i plan to mount a play station in it for my kids (and me when im bored) and having the ten right under it would cause issues... in my case with the 3rd row seat there wasnt enough cargo room to worry about... if i find i dont use the 3rd row enough to worry about ill yank it and put a standard box in...

anyways just wanted to post it for anyone who had 3rd row and wanted a box and had issues id had finding the right box.