Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

GM Personal Audio Link (PAL)

Search this Thread

Old November 10th, 2007, 8:18 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GM Personal Audio Link (PAL)

Has anyone installed the GM Personal Audio Link (PAL) iPod integrator or have you seen one in use? I am trying to purchase one but the dealers have not heard of it. I do have a GM part # for it, but it is considered an HHR part. Internet searches give information on the item, but the info is about 1 year old. I would like to try this but am getting frustrated.
Old November 13th, 2007, 2:05 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: GM Personal Audio Link (PAL)

Does anyone else have any information on this accessory? This is listed as an accessory on Chevy.com website under the Tahoe Accessories:

Personal Audio Link (PAL) (Late Availability)
The Personal Audio Link (PAL),(1) available from Chevy Accessories, turns up the volume on vehicle personalization by bringing your AppleŽ iPodŽ system and your vehicle audio system together. Hidden within the glove box, this cool connection lets you utilize the factory radio controls to navigate your personal music library. You′ll have full functionality of your iPodŽ, with the ability to select artist, album, genre and playlists, as well as listen to audiobooks and podcasts. As an added benefit, the iPodŽ charges while it′s connected and the ignition is on, so it′s ready to go when you are.
iPod is a mobile digital device. iPod and Apple are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
Old November 13th, 2008, 9:23 AM
CF Beginner

they make one for an 08 Taheo. does anyone know if it will work in a 07 without xm
Old November 16th, 2008, 3:49 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

in the glove box? yea, I want to put my IPHONE in the glove box... assuming it works w/the iphone...