Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..

Search this Thread

Old September 6th, 2006, 4:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..

I am going to be buying a 07 LTZ fully fully loaded. Is there a price range i should be shooting for? I worked out a deal where i was getting it for 45,005 less tax and all.
What did some of you guys pay?

Thanks
Chris
Old September 6th, 2006, 5:04 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..

5k off of MSRP
Old September 6th, 2006, 5:06 PM
CF Junior Member

5K off MSRP as well. What area do you live in?
Old September 6th, 2006, 6:01 PM
CF Beginner

7k off MSRP
Old September 6th, 2006, 6:56 PM
CF Junior Member

Hey Chris - Might want to look at getting a fully loaded LT instead of the LTZ. I basically have everything an LTZ has without the autoride and heated second row seats. Now, msrp on mine was 47 something and we ended up paying 39 something includeing tt&l but I got the gm discount and an additional 2k rebate. I don't think the 2k rebate is available anymore so you might wait and see what kind of deals they are going to come up with. We were going to wait until Dec to buy but after they 2k rebate, we jumped. We looked at the LTZ's but it was more practical to save about 4k and go with the LT. I can get the LTZ emblems off of Ebay for 24.99 and nobody would know the difference!!
Old September 6th, 2006, 8:38 PM
CF Active Member

What is the sticker price? For a fully loaded LTZ black/black 4x4 4.10gears etc..... only thing not on there is the engine heater and the retractable steps you are looking at 52-53K.
You might be able to get 3-4K off, unless you know someone in the company(executives) to give you a rebate. Which could give you an extra 4500k more off.
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:03 PM
CF Beginner

wow....your sticker should be around 52-53 depending on some dealer installed options, so yes 45 sounds great to me......idk where you are but they must not have a market like around here..sounds like they are horin them out where you are.
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:32 PM
CF Beginner

Im in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. The dealer said they would give me a new one at the same price as the demo they had. Plus they had end of summer deal with 3k off. Something like that. I sat at the dealer so long i got aggravated and said i will be back. But thats where it was left off..

Chris
Old September 7th, 2006, 3:43 AM
CF Active Member

Wait another Year, Lots of problems with '07's, just read the posts on Tahoes and Suburbans. I know They're cool looking but just hold out for a while. Go on line ant search for the best price if You just have to get one now, it might just be worth traveling a pretty good distance to get the right deal. There are some $10K off deals out there if You really look.
Old September 7th, 2006, 11:52 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uncle Bill,

I whole heartedly disagree with you. I absolutely love my new Tahoe. Don't get me wrong, I've had a few of the bugs and quirks that everyone bitches and whines about, but I don't think I could name a car/truck other than the Suburban that I would rather drive. I've owned about a dozen cars so far in my life and would you believe not one of them was perfect. I'm not sure what you expect, but I think GM did a kickass job designing and building the new Tahoes/Suburbans. Who's to say they aren't going to change everything again for 2009? Waiting=Missing Out! As for finding a 10K off deal... Good luck, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Sounds a little too good to be true to me.

Jason

Quick Reply: Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..