Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Going to miss you guys...

Search this Thread

Old June 7th, 2018, 7:42 AM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Going to miss you guys...

I know I wasn't here much, but when I was, you guys really helped me a lot, if even to just gain confidence in doing some of my own work to my tahoe. But alas, it is time to call it a day on my tahoe and all her wonders. She was good to me, and will likely be upset at my switching brands, but I lay that blame solely at GM's feet, or at least at the dealers in my area's feet who could not get close to the number I needed to be at, despite having the GM discount to work with.

I may still pop on here from time to time, but will be fewer and farther between.
Old June 7th, 2018, 8:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

what brand are you switching to? Don;t let them charge you delivery fees on your new purchase...Its paid for by the manufacturer not the dealer. the printed cost on the msrp sticker is what they pay to deliver the entire truckload not one car.
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:02 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I sold my Tesla to drive a Tahoe... so there's that. Of course, I'll be buying either a Tesla Model X or Y sometime in 2019 (And finally selling the Tahoe).
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:16 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tech2
what brand are you switching to? Don;t let them charge you delivery fees on your new purchase...Its paid for by the manufacturer not the dealer. the printed cost on the msrp sticker is what they pay to deliver the entire truckload not one car.
It is actually a Ford, lease not purchase.
Old June 7th, 2018, 7:41 PM
Super Moderator

Smile

Originally Posted by SabrToothSqrl
I sold my Tesla to drive a Tahoe... so there's that. Of course, I'll be buying either a Tesla Model X or Y sometime in 2019 (And finally selling the Tahoe).
are you trying to kill my oil stocks...get back to fossil fuels
Old June 7th, 2018, 7:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by {tpc}
It is actually a Ford, lease not purchase.
try fordforum.com ...its fairly quiet but there are a few regulars from ford dealerships that know the product.
Old June 11th, 2018, 9:03 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

-are you trying to kill my oil stocks...get back to fossil fuels

Don't worry, the boat averages 1.3 MPG IF I keep it under 45... after 45mph, all bets are off...