Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

help me thanks

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2016 | 9:21 AM
CF Beginner

Default help me thanks

I have 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
My vehicle is equipped with factory CD radio player and manual AC my question is it's possible to install factory navigation ( touch screen) ?
Hints: The vehicle is export one isn't US version and the VIN is (1GNSC6EO3DR301432)

2013 Chevy Tahoe
Old July 11th, 2016 | 8:38 AM
CF Addict

I believe you can, and it's been discussed on this forum before. You may also want to look at after market options that provide more features for a better price than the OEM system... up to you
Old July 11th, 2016 | 3:15 PM
CF Beginner

Thank you for replied about my query ,
I also believe but before two months ago I bought a second hand HHD GM Navigation Denso and I made all necessary connection you know better than me the difference between the harness (vehicle) and the radio any way I do connected it .even the communication wire data between vehicle and device the LOCK Screen Appears so I went to the service center to reprogram the radio but they couldn't my question is which navigation part number suitable for my vehicle and could be programmed