Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

help please light issues...

Search this Thread

Old August 17th, 2013, 8:43 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please light issues...

ok so i have a 1995 suburban 1500 and last night i was driving and my music stopped and then started again but the dash lights, the tail lights, and the parking lights stopped working. when i push the brake the brake lights works and also when i leave the lights on after turning the truck off the annoying ding doesn't go off. i checked the fuses on the dash and under the hood and all seem fine. i don't know if this would help at all but i had installed an aftermarket stereo and subwoofer. but turn signals, hazards, brake lights, and head lights work fine same with the dome lights. if any one can please help me i would appreciate it. still new on the website and new on working on chevys. thanks
Old August 19th, 2013, 8:15 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try disconnecting the battery for a few hours and check it again.. sometimes that resets everything.. try the easy fix first.. if that doesnt work it may have something to do with the wiring you or someone did.. have to retrace your steps.. good luck