Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

HID Dealer?

Search this Thread

Old August 8th, 2007, 4:18 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID Dealer?

I was trying to find good HID conversion kits todayfor reasonable prices and I have absolutely no idea who makes a great HID kit and who makes a crappy one. For all we know all these Japanese made ones could be coming from the same factory in Japan and then sold at random prices and each dealer claiming that their kit is the best to go with. So I guess I have a few general questions for anyone who has bought an HID conversion kit..........

Has anyone bought their HID conversion kit through www.xenonlink.com?

Does anyone recommend a certain HID dealer?

Does anybody have any complaints with their HID kits?

Old August 8th, 2007, 5:22 PM
CF Senior Member

Default RE: HID Dealer?

i got the rikken kits in my shop i sell them for $300 have plennty in stock kits are made in japan
Old October 16th, 2007, 8:59 PM
CF Junior Member

has anyone put xenon kits for both high and low beam? i was wondering if we have to buy 2 seperate kits or is there a brand that is out there that has them for both in one kit?
i have on 07 tahoe if that helps. i couldnt find anything in the search specifically for bi-xenons.

thanks in advance.
Old October 16th, 2007, 9:16 PM
CF Active Member

It seems as though if you want to run HID in your high beams as well as your low beams you have to get two seperate kits. I did some extensive searching on this a while back and I was never able to find a kit that offereda setupfor both high and lowunless of course you wanted to buy2 seperate kits.
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
CF Active Member

well belive it or not i bought my set from ebay, and they have been great. the brand is jdm. got the for 200 dlls shipped. and i ve been buying from the ever since.
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:35 PM
CF Active Member

Im not even sure who makes mine, i think phillips does, but the box said promax on it...so im not even sure, but mine work great, and i love them....they have been the best mod i have added to mine
Old October 17th, 2007, 12:12 AM
CF Active Member

I bought mine from Jazejeff and would strongly recommend to everyone. He gives excellent service and is available for any questions you might have. I called him at 8pmover a silly issue when installing and he made himself available to assist. Another positive is the fact that the HID's are really slick! They're bright, connect well and are water tight. Go with Jazejeff!
Old October 17th, 2007, 12:18 AM
CF Junior Member

Negra07,

I saw those on ebay... Good to hear they seem to be a good buy. What K did you go with and how do they look. Definately want brighter but not rice burner blue!

Thanks
Old October 17th, 2007, 12:41 AM
CF Active Member

I got my HID low beams from JDM as well on ebay. I was concerned with the low price at first (you get what you pay for right?), and they have turned out awesome I love em.
Old October 17th, 2007, 12:45 AM
CF Junior Member

anyone wanna hook me up with a link ?? this will probably be the first mod i really want.....and afford rite now. i wish xmas was everyday for my tahoe!

good look out tx

Quick Reply: HID Dealer?