Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

How many like me are glad they bought their Tahoe?

Search this Thread

Old October 28th, 2006, 11:13 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many like me are glad they bought their Tahoe?

We owned an 2003 Z71 Suburban and nothing about the old truck even compares with this vehicle. This truck does not feel or look like any Chevy I have ever owned.Which we have had 7 new ones in the last 13 years... The options are much better then any suv in the price class.We do have a paint issue that does bother me, but seems to be common with the color,vette owners are just picky I guess.
This truck has the power and options that you would not expect from a Chevrolet.
Old October 29th, 2006, 1:45 AM
CF Active Member

Love my Black 07 LT. Had a 03 LS and the difference in ride and cockpit experience is night and day. IMHO no other SUV out there looks as good.
Old October 29th, 2006, 1:44 AM
CF Active Member

I would love to say our first 07’ Tahoe was great but with all the problems we had that would be over stating and misleading. What I will say is GM and our local Dealership has done everything possible to correct a bad situation and make it better. GM has stepped up and done the right thing by replacing a bad product and this is good news for all of us. My Dealer has been very helpful and we are diffidently on first name bases now.

Our new 07’ Tahoe is now at the Dealership and we are waiting for GM to send the paperwork Monday. We added a few things that our first one didn’t have, like 20” wheels, sunroof, and chrome tubular assist steps. Again, like the first one we can’t wait to get down the road. I will post pictures as soon as we get a nice day.

To answer the question, yes we are glad to own a Tahoe and feel pretty good knowing that GM backs us up with good service and an excellent warranty.
Old October 29th, 2006, 12:32 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: schorner

Love my Black 07 LT. Had a 03 LS and the difference in ride and cockpit experience is night and day. IMHO no other SUV out there looks as good.

I Absolutely agree the current Tahoe body style is the best looking and I hope it doesn't change any time soon as it is what a Chevy truck should look like.
Old October 29th, 2006, 1:16 PM
CF Active Member

as nice as the new 'hoe is, i can't wait 2 c if they're going 2 release a "SS" version, now that would be one BADASS truck and hopefully be able 2 compete with my SRT8 Cherokee. what a sweet sight that would be 2 c in my driveway-here's hoping dreams can come true
Old October 29th, 2006, 4:07 PM
CF Junior Member

yeh the GCSRT8 sure is badass saw a black one couple weeks ago it was lowerd and had wider meats the stance blew me away only turn off for me is the dam AWD system..a 2WD GC SRT8 6.1 Hemi would rule this freaking planet
Old October 29th, 2006, 9:32 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

My first Tahoe and think it's great. Are there some things I would do differently? Sure, but I could say that about all of the new cars I've purchased over the years.
Old October 29th, 2006, 10:38 PM
CF Active Member

Love it love it love it. Nothing like a clean shiny black LTZ.
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:38 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is something like a cleany shiny black LTZ. A clean shiny white one! And I dont have to work near as hard to get it shiny, .
Old October 30th, 2006, 1:07 PM
CF Active Member

I'm doing the Toyota jump as we speak. F- Toyota.

Quick Reply: How many like me are glad they bought their Tahoe?