Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Interior LED Conversion

Search this Thread

Old October 13th, 2015, 11:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior LED Conversion

Hello, I can't believe i can't find this information here, using the search, or anywhere else online. i can find all kinds of people that have done it, but no one gives information as to where to find parts. I've replaced bulbs in my HVAC, Headlight Switch, Rear Wiper Switch, and steering wheel controls once before with standard bulbs from radio shack. i now have some that are back out again. i would really like to upgrade to LED's but i can't find any kits with bulbs and resistors or any information to help me figure out what i need. does anyone here know what i need, or done it? obviously soldering them in isn't an issue for me i just want to make sure I'm getting the right stuff. thanks
Old October 13th, 2015, 3:11 PM
CF Active Member

Please let us know what year your vehicle is and we will try and point you in the right direction.
Old October 13th, 2015, 3:39 PM
CF Beginner

i'm sorry, its an 06 burb 5.3 4wd with auto headlights and manual hvac. does have steering wheel controls. so the bulbs im looking to change now are the headlights, rear wiper, steering wheel, hvac, and 4wd. depending on what color i choose i may do my cluster, but i semi-recently rebuilt that so the bulbs are all working good now
Old October 14th, 2015, 6:44 AM
CF Active Member

I found this interior kit that may be of interest to you. If you contact them, I am sure that they will have all of the parts that you are looking for.

12x Deluxe White for Chevy Suburb 2000 2006 Car Interior LED Lights Package Deal | eBay

Good luck with your upgrade and post some picture when you have it complete.
Old October 15th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Give this link a read...
https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tah...-lights-57946/
Old October 15th, 2015, 5:48 PM
CF Beginner

Im interested in the same but for my 96 burb. Getting ready to do all exterior but havent had much luck for the interior.
Old October 26th, 2015, 5:54 AM
CF Beginner

I just modified mine a bit to work and eBay has some good bulbs that have resistors already on them I searched other places but they are the only ones that had what I was looking for the 4wd drive you have to desolder all the pins to get the board out the main one I'm struggling with is the overhead hvac controls everything else was pretty easy for having to solder everything in if there's anything I can help you with feel free to send me a pm