Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Local Chevy Dealer service department sucks!

Search this Thread

Old September 5th, 2013, 7:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local Chevy Dealer service department sucks!

Lots of Disappointment here with the Service writers at our local chevy dealers. So far I am thoroughly disappointed with customer service at 2 chevy dealers in our town. I have a 2008 Suburban with a ABS or Traction Control issue. Took to dealer today and got so much bull**** from the service writer I left and went on to another Dealer. The other dealer saw me as their monthly quota walking through the door and went right into all the stuff I need to do to keep my vehicle under Warranty. I informed him as I am outside my warranty, This changed everything! suddenly I'm looking at a $5000.00 dollar bill and the problem I went in for wasn't even addressed.

Time For the Chevrolet to stop ripping people off at the service department. I am stuck using a dealer and now need a guy I can trust! I have a serious issue with either my ABS or my Traction Control. Not sure what to do and my regular local mechanic that I trust says I have to use a Chevy Dealer Scan tool for my problem.

What to do???
I have owned Chevy truck's since 1986 time to rethink my next truck purchase.
Old September 6th, 2013, 7:57 AM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Sorry to hear that you are getting such a run around

You may want to visually inspect and check each wheel speed sensor, check for damage to the cabling or poor connection, also check the front wheel bearings for wear as you may be able to diagnose this issue yourself