Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

MORE Chevy Woes

Search this Thread

Old October 8th, 2015, 8:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MORE Chevy Woes

Brought my 2007 Chevy Tahoe 5.3 in for some work and on the test drive they got into a fender bender. They said they would fix it so I let them. The job they did was ok but if you look close all they did was use touch up paint my 50.000 truck. Most of the job is good except for that one area. Any suggestions on were to go from here?
Old October 8th, 2015, 9:30 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's more info, there was a little prior cracking of the back passenger rear bumper but not a lot. The service manager said because of that there wasn't much he could do to fix the paint without replacing the bumper skin, he wants to charge me for that. The skin is 570$ he said he will pick up the cost for the labor and painting. I still think I should not have to pay anything since they were responsible for the damage to begin with. To fix their damage they have to fix a little prior damage. Also I wanted to provide them with a bumper skin from Chevy that was 200$ less than there list, they said no that they were being generous with there offer and I had to buy from them. So now they did the damage and want to profit from it to. Am thinking of calling Chevy USA and see what they can do for me but with past experience with them I don't know
Old October 8th, 2015, 12:04 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I say call your insurance company, file a claim, and tell them who did it. They will work to get paid.