Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Mylink is overlaying two screens

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2017, 5:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mylink is overlaying two screens

Hi. New to the board and was looking for some help/advice. I have a 2015 Suburban LTZ with about 25K miles on it. A couple days ago an issue came up on my screen for audio. All other apps look and work fine (nav, phone, etc). As you can see in the photo, when I am on audio, the display is eschew - its like the middle of the screen was cut out. You can see the top of the audio screen, but then the bottom of the screen has been partially moved on top of middle part of the screen, and you cant see the information on what is playing. the audio works fine, i just cant see it. I was hoping there was some kind of reset I could do. I have already tried a couple things I read about -specifically turning the onstar button on the rear view mirror on and off. I also disconnected the battery thinking that may reset some things, all to no avail. Any thoughts appreciated. thanks in advance...
Attached Images