Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Need 1999 Suburban rear bumper assembly from u pull it yard

Search this Thread

Old July 2nd, 2016, 7:53 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need 1999 Suburban rear bumper assembly from u pull it yard

Hi all. I'mm going to the nearby u pull it yard to try to find a replacement rear bumper assembly for my rusted out K1500 Suburban (1999) bumper. I need to know what other models (Chevy and GMC) will bolt right up to the Burb. Thanks for any help.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 7:42 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Go to Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market, and enter your info.

It will show a list of available parts at junkyards that fit your Sub, including other models. This is an indirect way to find out what other vehicle parts fit yours.

When I entered "1999 Suburban 1500" and picked "rear bumper" for the part, it showed Chevy and GMC 1/2 ton pickup trucks use the same rear bumper ( back to at least 1993) , along with 1999 Tahoes.

All junkyards have a cross-reference manual that will list what parts from other vehicles fit the vehicle you are looking for.

Steve
Old July 5th, 2016, 8:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02Sub
Go to Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market, and enter your info.

It will show a list of available parts at junkyards that fit your Sub, including other models. This is an indirect way to find out what other vehicle parts fit yours.

When I entered "1999 Suburban 1500" and picked "rear bumper" for the part, it showed Chevy and GMC 1/2 ton pickup trucks use the same rear bumper ( back to at least 1993) , along with 1999 Tahoes.

All junkyards have a cross-reference manual that will list what parts from other vehicles fit the vehicle you are looking for.

Steve
Thanks for the info Steve. Much appreciated!