Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

OnStar Shop

Search this Thread

Old December 5th, 2017, 5:14 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OnStar Shop

I had the regular OnStar nav from the factory and the offerings through the Shop were very sparse. Basically, Weather app and some reward program app. I just had my truck upgraded with the OEM standalone Nav, but have not been able to get the OnStar Shop to work as of yet. I'm wondering what offerings are available on this setup that wasn't on my original setup? Should I care? Anything worthwhile?
Old December 6th, 2017, 4:08 AM
CF Active Member

Where they able to add the electronics package to turn your truck into Internet hotspot? They did it for mine and it is awesome. Wife and kids were running their IPads and smart phones on it.

SD
Old December 6th, 2017, 7:53 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by Suburban Dude
Where they able to add the electronics package to turn your truck into Internet hotspot? They did it for mine and it is awesome. Wife and kids were running their IPads and smart phones on it.

SD
I already had that feature and still do. All I added was the standalone Nav because I would never pay for OnStar Nav and don't always want to use the Android app with the phone connected by cable.