Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Part #s for '09 Suburban/Tahoe New Chrome Door Trim?

Search this Thread

Old April 16th, 2009, 7:34 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part #s for '09 Suburban/Tahoe New Chrome Door Trim?

The New '09 LTZs (as some of you may have) now have chrome trim on the Burb (and Tahoe) on the doors above the body color moulding. I have a Burb (that thread is dead) and would like to get some part #s for this new trim and see what it is going for. It applies above the body color moulding, like the Denali. If I remember the Denali trim pieces used to cost an arm and a leg in '07.
Old April 16th, 2009, 4:08 PM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

I'd try checking out this parts taxi.com banner that is a sponsor of this forum or GM part direct.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 6:51 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by burnsze15
The New '09 LTZs (as some of you may have) now have chrome trim on the Burb (and Tahoe) on the doors above the body color moulding. I have a Burb (that thread is dead) and would like to get some part #s for this new trim and see what it is going for. It applies above the body color moulding, like the Denali. If I remember the Denali trim pieces used to cost an arm and a leg in '07.
Well, they don't really apply above the molding, they're actually attached to the molding itself. I took ours off my dad's Denali and found that out, though the chrome strips can be pulled off separately after you remove the moldings.

I tried checking the GM part catalogs online and there wasn't an option for the 2009 year model, so I went and looked at 2008 parts. The moldings from an Escalade came up for some reason, and they were at least $115 each so I imagine it'll be around there. If you order it direct, at least.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 9:54 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by in2pro
I'd try checking out this parts taxi.com banner that is a sponsor of this forum or GM part direct.
Thanks for the referal! Check under my accessories page, you'll find the chrome door handles there.
Thanks
Kevin Cassimore
www.PartsTaxi.com