Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Pics of BIGLG's 07 Tahoe!

Search this Thread

Old January 7th, 2007, 8:17 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Pics of BIGLG's 07 Tahoe!

nothinnice,

Thanks! They are 24" Icce Mag Rims. I purchaesed the lowering kit thinking I would eliminate some of the wheel well gap. However, I dont think I want to lower it either. Lets continue to see what the general consensus is!
Old January 7th, 2007, 8:20 PM
CF Addict

ORIGINAL: 73shark

I agree with Gman, thought you had an LT for a couple of reasons. One was I thought you said so a long time ago and second when you've talked about lowering, you weren't worried about autoride which LTZs have.

Can you photoshop your side view pics to see how it would look lowered?
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Dont be fooled by the box, it's whats inside! It isnt an LS, but I added a Z to the emblems, .

As for the Photoshoping the lowerd part, I have no idea. I am not good with pictures nor photoshopping them. I can take them and get them on an ebay listing or on here. That is about my extent to picture taking! Maybe someone can do it for me?
Old January 7th, 2007, 8:36 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Your secret is mine. After I posted, I thought about asking if that's what you did but decided to MYOB, or MMOB I guess.

Personally I think that unless you are going to do enlargements or other types of blowups, 10 MB is overkill.

Old January 7th, 2007, 8:41 PM
CF Addict

Not really a secret. But crap, mine has everything except the autoride that an LTZ has, so I added a little more emblem to it.

Anyways, yeah I agree on the camera. HOwever, you know how the female brain works. They have to have a new camera because the other ones picture sucks. I think the pictures above explain what they know. Anyways, just spent about 1k on this camera for her for christmas and I am not impressed. But she wants to get into creating, editing photos. I am sure she will enlarge them as well so maybe it was nessecary.
Old January 7th, 2007, 8:48 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Rig.

Pictures look fine

I'm not so sure about that color though
Old January 7th, 2007, 8:50 PM
CF Active Member

Sweet,Isay lower it.
Old January 7th, 2007, 9:14 PM
CF Active Member

Looks great Big. I know how much time, thought, and effort you put into your mods and it has paid off. Looks just like mine only mine is the Av. I do like the grill. Can I ask you where you got it?

Great pics!

~dig
Old January 7th, 2007, 9:18 PM
CF Active Member

btw ... I think it looks fine the way it is. I wouldn't lower it. I don't know how much snow you get in St. Louis but I think these things are pretty low as it is. I actually raised my front for fear that I might be pushing around smow if we got more than a few inches. Kinda made me nervous.

'Course the way this winter has gone we may not get any. It's killing me not have my wheels on.

~dig
Old January 7th, 2007, 9:38 PM
CF Active Member

Hey Biglg,
Tahoe looks great, excellent color. Needs chrome door handles, oh wait you sold those to me, oops.The 24's help fill the fender wells and look very nice, but I like everything lowered. I dont think you could go wrong either way, unless you lowered to much.
Man, my wife almost left me when I wanted to lower the Chevy Astro van and put wheels on it. I had to weigh my options and the Astro van is still all stock.
Old January 7th, 2007, 9:42 PM
CF Active Member

Oh yeah, you also convinced me to get the mud flaps. Thanks for the pics..

Quick Reply: Pics of BIGLG's 07 Tahoe!