Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

pictures from this past wknd

Search this Thread

Old August 8th, 2013, 9:07 AM
CF Active Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default pictures from this past wknd

Here are some pictures of this past weekends fourwheeling trip. The Suburban took us to Iron Mountain Michigan and we hit the trails coming out of Florence Wisconsin. The Suburban averaged 11mpg on the trip towing the 14ft trailer with a Yamaha Grizzly 700 and a Can Am Commander 1000. There was 4 adults a child, 2 dogs, and gear for the 2 day trip in the Burban.
Attached Thumbnails pictures from this past wknd-suburban.jpg   pictures from this past wknd-hawk.jpg   pictures from this past wknd-pine-river-flowage.jpg  
Old August 8th, 2013, 9:40 AM
Administrator

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Nice! thanks for sharing...I like to see success stories so to speak in the forum... its fun to help someone resolve a problem but its also fun to see how and where some of our vehicles have been and taken us

I really try to make it a point to take a picture or 2 of my Tahoe in that environment when we go somewhere new or interesting...
Old August 8th, 2013, 9:53 PM
CF Active Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pro - I agree a lot of times all you see is what is wrong. That is why I thought I would show what I use the Suburban for. It is a great vehicle and I am definitely enjoying it.