Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

tahoe hybrid o2 sensor trouble code

Search this Thread

Old February 17th, 2020, 9:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tahoe hybrid o2 sensor trouble code

hey guys new to the site,im having a issue with my 2009 tahoe hybrid every now and then would spit a error code p2271 from time to time would drive for a little then it would erase itself other times would stay on and i would erase it, it would come back on from days to weeks later,finally got fed up of seeing it had it check by a gm tech 2 buddy said sensor were stuck not even moving,he also said that the other side as well was looking like it could be the sensor as well. so i decide to change both o2 sensors with two brand new bosh sensors and now im getting a p2271,p2273 every couple of days i looked into the condition that it could be exhaust leaks,bad fuel pressure but everything seems ok.wiring good cause both sensors seem to bounce all over the map stuck rich then ok then high,Ive heard that the sensors Ive bought are prob the culprit and that the fact its a hybrid dealer only would be the way to go, anyone else has ever had these issues thanks for the help.