Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Tahoe needed for toronto film shoot

Search this Thread

Old September 22nd, 2015, 4:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Tahoe needed for toronto film shoot

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the best place to post something or if I can be be redirected to another forum that could be of help?

My name is Sarah Quan and I'm working on a feature film out of Toronto called Sadie's Last Day on Earth. It is directed by Michael Seater (Life with Derek, 18 to Life) and produced in partnership with Shaftesbury Films Inc. The film is a coming of age comedy about a high school girl named Sadie who believes that the world is ending. The film follows her in her final days as she prepares for doomsday and tries to accomplish a to-do list before then.

There are two characters in the film, Rodger and Calvin, who drive a Chevy Tahoe/SUV type in a few scenes. Since we are a low budget production, we would love to find someone willing to donate or feature their Tahoe/Suburban in the film as we are pretty desperate. We'd love to have the owner come on set and see a feature film in action, and of course, would give credits in the film.

Please contact me at quan.s.sarah@gmail.com or reply to this post if anyone is at all interested!

Thanks so much for your time!
Sarah