Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

WeatherTech Floor Liners

Search this Thread

Old September 3rd, 2007, 3:24 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WeatherTech Floor Liners

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my suburban and wanted everyone to know that the WeatherTech floor lliners are a great investment if your looking to keep the interior of your Tahoe/Suburban looking new.

I picked the WeatherTech floor liners because the GM set didn't have the lip to hold snow/slush or spills, or the diamond plate look on the Husky Liners. I think the diamond plate look is more for a Ford Super Duty or another work truck like that.

The front row liners have a lip to go over the door sill plate. I like this feature because it keeps the dirt and little stones out of the crack between the door sill and the floor mats.

The second row liners cover the hump in the floor with the bench seats and will cover the center isle with the bucket seats.

What I like best about the third row liner is the fact that when you flip the second row seats forwardto enter the third row seatsthe liner will cover the entire floor pan from the back of the second row seats to the front of the third row seats and not just the foot area between the second and third row. This really keeps the carpet clean, even under the second row seats.

I didn't take a picture of the cargo area liner, but if you take a close look at the picture above you can see the liner extends under the third row seats. You can order the cargo liner to cover the whole cargo area or just the cargo area that falls behind the third row seats to the hatch. I chose the full cargo liner to cover the entire vehicle.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 9:34 AM
CF Active Member

Default RE: WeatherTech Floor Liners

those look nice..can i ask what you paid?

Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:02 AM
CF Senior Member

It was right around $350.00, give or take $10.00. Worth its weight in gold...
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:12 AM
H07
CF Junior Member

Looks very nice...I might have to get these.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:18 AM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them for the Tahoe and I agree they are worth the price. You can order direct from weathertech here:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...&Year=2007

I like what they did for the 3rd row for the Suburban as seen above, but I called the factory and they do NOT have the equivalent for the Tahoe.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:19 AM
CF Senior Member

Highly recommended.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:24 AM
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: snomon

I have them for the Tahoe and I agree they are worth the price. You can order direct from weathertech here:

http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...&Year=2007

I like what they did for the 3rd row for the Suburban as seen above, but I called the factory and they do NOT have the equivalent for the Tahoe.
So I guess the third row linerin the Tahoe doesn't cover the whole floor pan?

If you can take a picture of it and post it here in this thread I think it would help someother guys as I may have mislead them?
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:31 AM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Their website doesn't have a solution for the 3rd row at all. Just front and 2nd row. The 3rd row for the Suburban/Yukon XL is on their site. I called the factory last month and they said they don't have 3rd row available or even coming out for the Tahoe.

I love how they worked the 3rd row on yours to accommodate the 2nd tow tumbling forward.

Maybe if enough people emailed or called the factory, they'll change their mind!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:40 AM
CF Senior Member

Hum, I just checked that out and I think thats kind of dumb not to offer the third row coverage.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Tahoe has only the 1st, 2nd, and cargo. If you purchase 1 and 2 together then the cargo it is $270.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3763/DA55B10A166B49E4A8B4A122A9334916.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3763/1E98651CFFB94B49B451D85A379AE2C2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3763/51CC5804C6AE4619849566F4A5CED9CF.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: WeatherTech Floor Liners