Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

What aftermarket intakes and headers are you using in your '07 Tahoe?

Search this Thread

Old July 8th, 2009, 4:24 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default What aftermarket intakes and headers are you using in your '07 Tahoe?

Looking to get a cold air intake, either K&N FIPK, AirRaid, or Volant and some headers for my '07 Tahoe. For those of you out there using aftermarket intakes and headers, what brands are you using? Any input is appreciated! TIA!
Old July 30th, 2009, 6:03 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey!! I have an 07 tahoe... have a AEM cold air intake, and a magnaflow exhaust..

What I like about the exhaust is that is not too loud when cruising on the highway, and not too loud on the streets.

However, since I put the AEM intake on, when I floor it- when the RPMS start to reach the 4,000 mark it makes this AWESOME growl....

good luck!
Old August 11th, 2009, 6:16 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a K&N CAI on my '07 Tahoe. I've had K&N filters on just about every car and motorcycle I've ever owned and never had any issues. The company has been around a long time, their products are made well and are relatively easy to install. I took my time and got it done in about 2 hours.

I also have a Flowmaster cat-back system that splits into two seperate tailpipes that exit on both sides of the vehicle. I've also had Flowmaster mufflers before on a Mustang I used to own. I got these mainly because I like the dual exhaust look. It also makes the Tahoe sound noticeably louder and meaner, but I like that too!