Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Where is passenger-side window CB?

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2014, 1:15 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is passenger-side window CB?

'02 Tahoe LT. I need to run a hot wire to the circuit breaker for the passenger-side windows, but can't find it.

I did find the driver-side breaker in the little fuse-panel at the far left of the dash (when you open the door), but it's only for that side. I looked in the big panel under the hood, but not there either. Also found another panel of some sort under the dash right above where you'd put your left foot, but again no joy. Oh, and there's nothing in the owner-manual about where that breaker might be, too.

I'm working from the Haynes manual and it shows 2 sets of breakers, one each in the 'Left (or Right) Bussed Electrical Center' areas, along with the RAP relays. Again, no further details.

Any suggestions?
Old December 23rd, 2014, 5:51 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never mind, I found it myself.

For anyone else that needs the info, there IS a small fusepanel on the right side of the IP. Didn't realize that's what it was because mine had no CB's in it - just a tan box with slots. And that's why the windows on that side didn't work - someone had pulled the CB's.