Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Is your XM expired?

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 2007, 1:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is your XM expired?

Back to the original intent of this post, anyone in the trial mode can get XM for $77 for 1 year. All you have to do is mention that you got the "WINBACK" offer of $77 for a year. Once you mention it to the person on the other end, they will honor it. Then after a year you can cancel it if you don;t want to pay regular price. If they say they can't honor it, just tell them you will let your trial subscription run out. Just call back and talk to someone else and usually that will get you the $77 offer. I got it for both me and my wife's car.
Old May 21st, 2007, 12:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personally, I hope the merger doesnt happen. I dont want to lose my favorite radio stations.
Old May 21st, 2007, 1:09 PM
davemec

GM seems to think the merger will go through. I received a letter from them awhile back stating that when the two companies merge that my current head unit will be able to handle both XM and Sirius broadcasts.
Old May 21st, 2007, 1:52 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have seen a pamphlet and letter published by XM that attempts to address the equipment issues that customers may be curious about (if a merger were to take place) but have yet to see anything from GM on this matter.
But even if GM believed the merger is to occur it would have no more teeth then if Pizza Hut believed in the merger.