Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.

2009 LTZ Dash Trim Switch

Search this Thread

Old June 18th, 2012, 7:57 PM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 LTZ Dash Trim Switch

Hello-
I just bought a 2009 Suburban LTZ. It has the factory wood grain dash, and my previous Suburban was a 2007 LT with Z71 and it had the brushed aluminum dash. I am interested in either switching out all of the wood trim pieces and replacing them with the brushed aluminum pieces or finding a good quality 3D dash trim kit that will match the few pieces of brushed aluminum that are already on the dash around the air vents and on the steering wheel. Has anyone done either of these options? Are the pieces difficult to remove and switch out? If you did the dash trim kit, where did you buy it and how does it look at match up? Can you see any of the wood around the edges of the kit, and does it look bigger and bulkier because of the additional trim overlay pieces? Thanks for your help.
Old June 18th, 2012, 8:05 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trim

You may want to try Wood Grain Steering Wheel Manufacturer Accessory Chevy GMC OEM Silverado Tahoe Avalanche Suburban Sierra Yukon H2 Hummer in Burl Walnut Rosewood Black Cherry the owner name is Victor. If you email him he will contact you and answer any questions.