Tracker 1989-2004
This compact SUV proved itself to be a fine ecnomical vehicle, good for making its way along any type of surface.
Platform: CAMI (Suzuki)

Tracker Soft Top Hardware

Search this Thread

Old February 17th, 2022, 3:33 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by L84sky

If this the part you're looking for it may not be available anymore. Here's the link:

https://monsterfactoryparts.com/part...&siteid=217481
Wow.... Thanks
Old February 21st, 2022, 7:46 AM
CF Beginner

Arrow Dan Smith

Originally Posted by MAPOT
New to the site. I just purchased a '92 and a '95 Tracker, both soft tops. Both have new tops, but are in need of the plastic hardware to attach the tops (specifically at the rear side panels.) I am sure these plastic pieces break often, but I cannot seem to find anywhere to purchase the hardware. Any advise?
Check out HWY83 videos on youtube. One shows how to make thee parts from aluminum angle iron.
Old June 16th, 2022, 3:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I just saw your post. Then joined so I can learn. I have same problem as you. Did yoe

Originally Posted by MAPOT
New to the site. I just purchased a '92 and a '95 Tracker, both soft tops. Both have new tops, but are in need of the plastic hardware to attach the tops (specifically at the rear side panels.) I am sure these plastic pieces break often, but I cannot seem to find anywhere to purchase the hardware. Any advise?
I just saw your post.
Old August 4th, 2022, 4:35 PM
CF Beginner

I too have the same problem. I looking for the front parts. I was able to repair mine with JB Weld and a lot of hours of work. Note I did see a web sight that had hard tops for the Trackers,
$1200.00 that sounds like a lot but if it last for years it would be worth. I bought the soft top, removed my old one and found many plastic pieces broken, tried to find replacment parts
with no luck. So I got out the JB Weld and repaired them. Next time I'm going with a hard top.